Q1 - What is MS Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform part of Office 365 cloud-based subscription service. It primarily offers:
• Web Conferencing (with Audio and Video integration)
• Screen & Desktop Sharing
• Instant Messaging/Chat
• Peer learning -- creating Teams & Channels (Break-out rooms)
• Integration with OneNote, Polls, Assignments, Quizes & Attachment sharing
Please refer to the Installation Guide (which also includes instructions on how to login with your SNU NetID)
The guide also contains instructions on how to setup/edit a MS Teams Meeting & Live Event
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any issue.
Yes. You can refer to the the link for more information - Set Custome Backgrounds in MS Teams
The new meeting experience in MS Teams has the below mentioned features:
1. The new experience pops calls and meetings into separate windows
2. Brings a large gallery view of up to 49 people at once.
3. Adds Together mode which is similar to large gallery view, but instead of having separate boxes for each person, Teams places everyone together into a virtual room.
4. Within the new experience, meeting controls are moved to the top of the meeting screen
You can enable the same by following the simple steps shared in the User Guide.